Unique amongst the clubs in the city, each of the rooms and suites at the Lahore Gymkhana reflects its core values of exceptional service standards, exemplary hospitality and homely comfort with the most marginal rates.
Spacious, luxurious and elegant, all rooms are air conditioned, with international direct dialing, internet and fax facilities, complimentary newspaper, remote-controlled latest LED TV sets and a Mini Bar.
With panoramic views of the Golf Course or landscaped gardens, each room affords an understated palette of subtle colors and contemporary design. Finest fabrics, modern art and latest technologies assure not just a stay but an experience that guarantees a revisit.
Number of rooms:
With a total of 89 fully furnished rooms, the Gymkhana guestrooms are booked on first come first serve basis.
Old Block v/s New block
The old block comprises of 52 rooms where as the new block has 37 with the same facilities.
- Lahore Gymkhana “Outstation” members
- Members of Affiliated Clubs
- Lahore Gymkhana members for their outstation guests
- The maximum number of days for which a room can be booked at one stretch is 15 days only. First extension may be allowed by the Secretary whereas the second shall be granted by the Convener Guest Rooms under special circumstances, subject to the availability of rooms.
- Guest/s will have to vacate the room on due date. Extension in stay will only be considered if there is no other reservation for that period. In case of violation of this rule, member/guest will be debarred from booking of room/s
Rs. 7,450 + Tax
Extra bedding: Rs. 500 + Tax
Rs. 8,450 + Tax
Extra bedding: Rs. 500 + Tax
Person Carrying foreigner passport would be charged as per following
Single: Rs. 10,000 + Tax
Double: Rs. 10,900 + Tax
- Children up to the age of 7 years can stay free of charge
- Room rates are subject to revision by the Committee of Management
Procedure of Booking Guest Rooms:
- Bookings are taken on “first come first served” basis subject to availability of rooms
- Bookings are made on the production of an “Introduction Card” from the affiliated club and on the production of “Lahore Gymkhana Card” by the Gymkhana members for their guests
- Check-in Card must be filled in by the guest in his/her own handwriting
- Check out and check in time is 02:00 p.m.
- Rooms shall not be booked between 11:00 p.m. to 07:00 a.m.
- Guests will be held personally responsible for the status, conduct and behavior of person/s visiting them in the rooms
- Visitors are not allowed in the Guest Rooms at night after 11:00 p.m. National Identity Card of each lady guest must be handed in at the Reception Desk
- Any violation of the sanctity, dignity and nonobservance of prescribed club rules and dress regulations, by members or their guests will result in the guests having to vacate their room/s immediately. Such member/s shall be black-listed and debarred by the Committee from future use of the Club facilities
- Holding of parties is not permitted in the Guest Rooms
- Club does not take any responsibility for the loss of cash / valuables from the Guest Rooms or the Club premises